Why Buy Synthetic Shutters?
Proven designs that are not trendy.
• Buying shutters not only makes your house more attractive, they will also improve the resale value and "sellability" of your home.
• One of the best ways to insulate your windows, saving on your power bills.
• When synthetic shutters are engineered with a hollow slat, their strength
increases along with the R-Value, 4.1, which is far better than wood or other forms of synthetic material.
• Easy cleaning.
• Low-to-no maintenance.
• Makes the outside of your home look attractive as well as the inside.
• Neutral styling goes with formal, contemporary, modern, country, southwestern, traditional, and mediterranean styled homes.
• Extremely durable.
• Superior light control.
• The ultimate in privacy.
NEW! Learn more about CYNWOOD.
Now available exclusively from P&J Window Coverings.
And yes, we carry wood shutters too! Even with the superior look and performance of synthetics, there is still a demand for real wood and we carry the finest of diamond finish on 100% true hardwood stock.
While we still recommend synthetic shutters, be assured if you decide the wood product best fits your needs, P&J is the company for you. Since we have locations in 5 major metropolitan areas on the west coast, the small number of wood orders we do still makes us our suppliers' largest customer, passing huge savings on to our customers.
We want you to remember ALL wood products will fade, warp, and show signs of age over time, but that is considered the "Natural Beauty" of wood. We decided not to post photos of our wood shutters since the look was indistinguishable from the synthetics in photo form.
Click here for more information on US Polymer Wood Shutters
We encourage you to make an appointment for a free, in-home estimate, and one our highly trained staff will come to your home at no charge and with no obligation to buy and show you the wide variety of shutters and window coverings we carry. You can either fill out the information online or call us toll free at 1-866-496-7400 Monday through Saturday 8AM to 5PM and speak with one of our customer service representatives directly.
Download Shutter PDF